Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays


http://www.sallylogue.co.uk/

Chanukah came and went with me being worried about some health issues. After some outpatient surgery, in which the anasthesia knocked the heck out of me, I'm feeling better, although I'm still dealing with backpain, most likely, the result of socoliosis, specificially, the curviture of my lower, sacral discs ofmy spine.

My husbands been dealing with a very harsh cough and possibly bronchitis. It's finally starting to show signs of letting up. We're babysitting for a visitor, a beautiful black lab named Morphias-aka-Mo'Mo'. He's a 3 year old-a puppy. Full of energy, always wanting to play, who has a bit of a Mommy fixation.

Thanks to Sally Logue, an artist in England for posting the portrait you see in this post. You can find her here: http://www.sallylogue.co.uk/


May you live life with great pets, and animals whose only goal is to better understand you better

I'm a part time staffer for a radio reading service for the blind, visually impaired and physically people who cannot effectively read print. And, I often fill in over the holidays. I have some time to sit here and think about the whirlwind of the past few weeks and to add to this blog.

I've been shying away from politics, policy and other controversial issues lately. Frankly, I've been too busy working and trying to wrap my mind around organizing my life and household better. Finally, I'm feeling a little more relaxed. I suppose that comes from being confident in the jopb that I'm now doing, while writing this blog. Also, my husband's friend is a very good doctor, and he put my mind at ease about what some previous lab results have shown.

So, back to me talking to you: I hope that you enjoy these holidays, despite the problems, and challenges, that may be weighing heavily on your mind as they weigh on my mind.

No comments:

Blog Archive