Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's the Day after Christmas Day...New Year's Resolutions, anyone?

I really don't like resolutions. They seem to set you up to not do them. But, I suppose it's good to have reasonable goals. Here's one: I'll get back to going to my Curve's club 3 times a week, even if it means that I have to work out with the sourpusses who work out when the club first opens, 7:30. They don't like the music loud or driving, and they intimidate the club staff into silence. They just want to go through the motions in obstinate silence and if you don't like it you can show up later--like some of us have all the time in the world to break from whatever we're doing to show up later. I might just have to finally set up a two year-ago model of an I-Pod that my husband got me, and program my own workout music. Any Curve's goers know this can interfere with my ability to hear the command, "Change stations now." But, a gal has got to do what she's go to do. I'm just sick of being sick.

Next: make an appointment with my dentist and get my old dentist, one that's not in my current health insurance plan, to pack up my records and send it to the one who is in the plan.

No comments:

Blog Archive