Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello Hollywood? Can you try to trump reality? Holy Cow!



http://ehrenreich.blogs.com/barbaras_blog/

I just read this post and the comments about this post.
My friend, Marty Davis, of Chickaboomer blog fame pointed me in this direction.

What is the old saying about reality being stranger than fiction?

Seems that she who would be president is part of a Christian Fellowship "hell bent" on taking over the world! No, I'm actually exagerating for effect.
Seriously, folks. There is an elistist group of public officials, who are members of an organization called The Fellowship, who regularly pray together both on Capitol Hill, and in nearby northern Virginia. And, Hillary Clinton is a member. From what I read, the services include a rather dramatic interpretation of a piece of classical music, written by Waggner, having to do with the Holy Grail.

Well, Holy Cow! I'm not kidding, Hollywood. Can you trump this? You've tried.
But, truly...reality kicks it all up a notch doesn't it?

No comments:

Blog Archive