Tuesday, March 25, 2008

False eyelashes...


I've got to be brave....yes..I've got to be brave.
Well, not too brave. After all, a few posts ago I wrote about how vanity will probably be saving my life. I told you all about how I started exercising regularly to look better, and as a wonderful side effect, it's controlling hypertension (don't tell my health insurance company--they'll find a way to raise my rates. Pre-existing conditions are very damnable, indeed.)

Well, now I'm considering throwing out the brown/black mascara that I've been using since I was 12 and buying my first pair of "falsies."
There..that's my brave confession.

No. Not those.

Look at the photo-wise ass. I don't need THOSE falsies. Heavens no.

False eyelashes. How lady-like of me.

I'm just finding that many women are wearing these things. And, they don't smudge!

And, I just did a google news search on False Eyelashes....girls are now getting their lashes permed! Do you get triple the wish power when you blow one of these suckers off your finger tip when they fall off after you wash your face?

Now, I realize I'm way behind in my beauty news. But this is Rita's Musings. You're more than welcome to talk to me about this post,my twitters and other social networking messages you've found that I've put out there in the vast digital traffic jam.

No comments:

Blog Archive